Wednesday, January 31, 2007

underwear, music, photos, beer, mcdonalds = pretty good birthday

Yesterday I turned the big two seven. In celebration of turning the big two seven, I took the day off and lied around the house in my underwear all day, listening to old Mobb Deep and Outkast jams and looking at the 500+ photos that document the history of Missmo and Am. I was looking at the ones that were taken when we were 17, and I realized that that was 10 years ago, or an entire decade, but it really doesn't seem that long ago. And that was weird.
I skipped the gym and went to go see Mercy Creek with some friends at a bar in Virigina. I drank way too many Bud Lights (2 points each!), kissed an Iraq vet, and on the way home, stuffed a McDonalds chicken sandwich and a large order of fries down my throat (definitely not 2 points each). All in all it was a pretty good birthday. I did lots of indulging.

No comments: