Tuesday, September 5, 2006

rain, rain, go the f away!

One thing I hate about being a city girl: making the mile walk to the metro at 8:45 a.m. in the rain. HATE IT!!! By the time I got to the metro this morning, my pants were soaked up to my knees, and I was slipping and sliding out of my flats that I must wear because after all, the walk is a mile. I shudder to think of all the nasty little organisms that I picked up from the nasty city puddles and that are probably colonizing between my toes as we speak. But here's the absolute best part - that my big bootylicious booty sticks out from under the umbrella a little bit so my ass is also soaked.

What a miserable start to the day. Good thing Missmo will be here in one week and one day. And good thing I have an office with a door that I can close and listen to Esthero all day long.

On a final note, guys are so confusing. So confusing.

No comments: